Welcome to Bella Donna Salon & Spa
It's great to be back but please understand that based on the Governor's Executive Order, we are only working at twenty-five percent capacity and each stylist/nail tech can only have one client in the building at the same time. This order has drastically reduced the number of clients we can currently see so please be patient. Please also note that we are currently working without a receptionist and an assistant . If we had these personnel in place it would take away the amount of stylists/nail techs we can have working which would decrease the amount of services we can provide to you.
With that said, our primary concern is your health and safety. We are required to follow certain guidelines set forth by State and Federal authorities and we have even added some additional layers in order to better protect you and our staff.
Here is a list of guidelines you must follow:
- Entrance into the salon is on an appointment only basis. WALKS INS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- You will be called the day before your appointment. During this confirmation call you will be asked a series of screening questions that you are required to answer. These questions will be asked again when you arrive for your appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment please call us 609.978.1414 and let us know that you are here. You must wait outside or in your car until your stylist/nail tech comes to greet you.
- Face masks must be worn at all times while inside and must be covering the nose and mouth.
- Upon entry into the salon please use the hand sanitizer we have provided.
- You will be required to answer your screening questions again.
- You must have your temperature taken.
- If a client must be accompanied for any reason, accompanying individuals are also required to answer the screening questions and have their temperature taken.
As we stated earlier, your health and the health of our team is paramount. That is why we have made some changes inside the salon to offer some more peace of mind.
- We have installed plexiglass guards between the stations, in the nail area and at the from desk.
- We have additional Hand Sanitizer Stations throughout the salon.
- We have moved some stations around in order to provide greater spacing.
- We are using a bleach solution to clean before we open, in between appointments and when we close.
- We gave staggered staff schedules so we can more easily comply with the twenty-five percent rule.
- We will be wearing face masks and gloves during your entire service.
- The entire staff is required to answer the screening questions and have their temperature taken on a daily basis, prior to the start of their shift
If you would like further information please check out these websites:
State of NJ Covid19:
NJ Dept. of Consumer Affairs:
Occupational Safety and Health Administration:
Center for Disease Control:
MORE ABOUT HAIR
Please take a few minutes to look over our site and get a better feel for the experience you'll have when you come in. While looking over our pictures please understand that all the looks done are by our very talented staff, not stock photos from a website.
Bella Donna provides a full range of salon services including:
Haircuts & Styles
We also offer a full line of professional hair care products that are salon exclusive. So stop by and see what everyone's been talking about.
Bella Donna Salon in Manahawkin New Jersey offers the very best in hair and nails.
We think you'll love our comfortable location - we've created a relaxing and mellow environment just for you. Take your mind off the stresses of life and treat yourself to a pleasant and calming experience.
If you are a bride to be, you are looking in the right place. Bella Donna Salon is the areas premier bridal salon. Email us at: email@example.com, for information on trials and special event hair and make up.